Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Location: Whitfield, Kent
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work for a world leading FMCG company in Kent. The maintenance engineer will join an impressive team of engineers and will have the opportunity to learn through the world-renowned training matrix which promotes constant development. The Maintenance Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress one’s career.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrically Biased
- Engineering qualification (C+G or Equivalent)
- Maintenance engineering experience in a FMCG environment
- PLC Fault finding
- 3 phase, Motors, Checkweighers, Baggers
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
- State of the art manufacturing facility
Commutable: Canterbury, Dover, Maidstone, Margate, Folkestone, Ashford, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jake Bozsa
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.