Are you a skilled Maintenance Engineer looking to develop your career with a professional maintenance organisation?
Do you take pride in your work and strive to deliver quality maintenance solutions? Then you've come to the right place.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an established team supporting our customers. The facility has lots of different types of equipment to challenge you and develop your skillset.
Our employees in a recent survey said that they like working for us because of the positive atmosphere and culture. They love the team ethics and they feel that they are trusted to do their job. We have an excellent technical and general support network to enable our team to be successful.
- Taking care of our customers' machine assets and factory services, through performing preventative maintenance repairs.
- Responding to machine breakdowns by providing reactive maintenance solutions to ensure the machines can meet production.
- Installation of new machinary and modification layout to exsiting.
- Recondition or replace defective machine tools.
- Identify needed parts, supplies and repair items.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities to improve processes, achieve better results and to find cost savings for our customer.
Multi-skilled | Maintenance Engineer | Maintenance Technician | Mechanical | Electrical | Electrician | Machine Maintenance \ Machine | PLC | Customer Service
- Multi-skilled Mechanical and Electrical Engineer.
- This is a customer facing role so you will be required to demonstrate effective listening and communication skills to provide a high level of service quality.
- Apprenticeship trained (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline and with demonstrable maintenance experience within a similar manufacturing background.
- Able to demonstrate excellent fault finding capabilities to get to the root cause of failures.
- Experience in the industrial sector.
- Experience with HMI interface.
- PLC experience.
- Qualified electrician up to 17th edition.
Additional Package Info: Pension, income protection, employee discount scheme
Simply stated, we reduce waste in manufacturing.
Maintenance is our core competency. We help manufacturers remain globally competitive by getting the highest possible output from production assets.
We have improved productivity and profitability for the world's most sophisticated companies through a portfolio of factory maintenance services.
We focus on the specific needs of each customer and provide a solution that delivers maximum results on the factory floor.