- Continental Shift Pattern
Our client is a fast paced global manufacturing organisation.
A great opportunity for a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer (Elec Bias).
Key responsibilities include -
- Planned and reactive maintenance in a fast paced environment.
- PLC fault finding.
- Ensure that enough spares are available and in stock.
- Gather data for TPM and lead the drive for TPM.
- Ensure that insurance inspections are complete and documented.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of HNC in an engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of PC literacy in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good knowledge and awareness of health and safety and an understanding of environmental procedures.
- 17th Edition desirable.