A multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer required for a permanent position with an established company and a leader in its field. which is located in a 25,000 sq ft facility at the North of Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a similar environment and be responsible for;
- Installation & commissioning projects that required adherence to strict timelines, budgets and detail.
- Proven ability to resolve issues such as breakdown and productivity concerns effectively.
Managing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
Carrying out routine scheduled preventative maintenance
- Diagnosing breakdown problems and respond to unplanned equipment failures
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns
- Liaising with other engineering and production colleagues
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, have efficient communication and reporting skills, good teamwork skills and more importantly relevant technical knowledge and practical skills which will include an Electrical background covering electronic, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic system PLC and DCS control systems, maintenance and configuration/updating of all control systems. Fault finding/diagnosis and rectification of problems.
In summary, we require an enthusiastic all-rounder, who wants to work in a dynamic and enjoyable place of work, performing a key role within our team for the success of the business.
- Electrical Equipment