Maintenance Engineer – Forces/RAF/REME/Navy
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
A fantastic opportunity for a number of maintenance engineers with either a strong mechanical or electrical bias to join a reputable FMCG engineering company. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a well-established team of mechanical or electrical engineers. This is a great opportunity to work in a blue-ship manufacture and for a business that invests heavily in their maintenance engineers. This is a perfect role for an engineer who has just finished their time within the forces/ RAF/ Navy or REME Engineer, who is looking to get their foot into an FMCG company, who provide the support and training to ensure you have a successful career.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Due to finish/ recently finished your time within the Forces/ REME/ Navy/ RAF
- Strong Electrical or mechanical skills
- Mechanical or electrical Engineering Qualifications
- The can-do attitude and the drive to want to learn
- Wanting to step into your career in a Manufacturing Facility
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-established team of electrical and mechanical maintenance engineers
- Doing electrical or mechanical maintenance on hi-tech equipment.
- Personal development plans tailored for each Engineer
- Joining a growing company, who are currently goes through substantial growth
- Opportunities for training and development of the maintenance engineers
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable from: Sittingbourne, Chatham, Maidstone
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job