Maintenance Engineer – DOUBLE DAYS
Salary: £32,000- £34,000
OTE: £34,000- £36,000
Commutable From: Havant, Waterlooville, Chichester
A fantastic opportunity for two Maintenance Engineers has arisen in one of the UK’S leading Fresh Produce Distributors . They are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with a strong electrical understanding to join their growing team. This company have a fully automated site, and have a number of sites across the UK. They have recently undergone an major restructure, which is the reason for these two vacancies. They are looking for a maintenance engineer who is looking to grow with the company and meet their long term expansion plans.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled- Strong Electrical Understanding
- Must hold an Engineering Qualification
- Work on Control panels, and PLC driven machines,
- Can-do attitude and willing to learn on the job!
- Very open to Electrical Engineers, from the Forces, Marines, REME etc
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- Working for a rapidly growing business
- Excellent opportunities in the future to progress career
- Good Training and development schemes
- Working a Double Days shift Pattern, with occasional call-out
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.