Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000
OTE: £37,000 +
Location: Rawcliffe, North Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a leading manufacturer in the FMCG industry. The additional engineers are required due to continued growth of the business and expansion of the department. The engineers will join a company with large growth plans forecast in the next 2 years. The Maintenance Engineer will also benefit from the chance to work on bespoke machinery and develop their skills.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
· Mechanical and Electrical Skills
· Manufacturing background
· Apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer
· FMCG/Food background is preferred
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
· Days shift pattern for the Maintenance Engineer
· Competitive Salary within Engineering
· Opportunities for progression
· External engineering courses & qualifications offered
· Investment in the Maintenance Engineer
Benefits: Pension, Overtime
Commutable: Rawcliffe, York, Haxby, Tadcaster
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.