Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£34- 36k - shift rotation weekdays only
We are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (with electrical bias) who has practical experience in a manufacturing or a production environment, who can essentially take ownership of the maintenance and help drive the department forward.
This is working in a clean and dry industry.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Respond to breakdowns in a timely manner
- Diagnosing and identifying root cause of every break down
- Continually monitor, repair or replace necessary operational parts, working with the PPM system
- Ensuring that all production line machinery is continually operational
- Using the CMMS for all works and completed within a timely manner
- Contractor supervision when required
- Providing operational support for production personnel
- To take on additional training for the business and progression needs
- A keen eye to H&S and compliance keeping to policies and systems at all times
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have:
- A Full Driving Licence
- Must be HND / HNC qualified within a relevant discipline or equivalent
- 17th addition electrical and above
- Knowledge and experience of electrical and PLC systems would be advantageous. Steam awareness and pneumatics would be beneficial.
Shifts are Monday to Friday, in accordance with the engineering shift rota system:
6.00am - 2.30pm / 8.30am - 5.00pm and 2.30pm - 11.00pm
What you will receive in return:
- Great starting salary
- 5% pension
- Occasional voluntary overtime at the weekends paid at time and half on Saturdays and at double time on Sundays
- A generous yearly bonus paid every January, to all staff
- 30 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days for loyalty service
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Various schemes to support employees with their mental health and wellbeing
- Annual Family Fun Days, fully paid for by the business
- Working for a growing, family owned, highly successful business, with a history spanning back to the 1920s
- Highly committed to investing in people and training, with a proven history of opportunities and promotions from within for employees who wish to progress
My client are one of the largest providers of workwear solutions and cleanroom consumables within the UK into pharmaceutical, medical, aerospace engineering, automotive and manufacturing industries.
Their passion is to be the first to develop new technological solutions that change the shape of the markets they serve creating quality and efficiency for their customers.
The company also manufactures and distributes an extensive range of cleanroom consumable products worldwide. The company has an ambitious and clear growth vision and is currently building its first factory outside of the UK in India.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.
- Electrical Engineering
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'