We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical/ Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer for our well established client in Swansea to start ASAP on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organisation .
Qualified and/or time served engineer to perform planned maintenance programmes, shutdowns and emergency repairs to rectify breakdowns and malfunctions to minimise business disruptions.
- Responding to breakdowns
- PLC fault finding providing
- Phase systems and all works relating to motors and conveyor systems
- Ability to work on a range of complex equipment to include PLC controlled machinery, hydraulics and pneumatic.
- Liaise closely with the Production and Engineering teams on both planned and reactive maintenance to ensure maximum up time.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the appropriate Statutory and Company Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations and Policies
Skills * Relevant City & Guilds/ONC qualification or equivalent experience, ideally BS7671 17th edition IEE wiring regulations. * Excellent problem solving skills. * Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel & Outlook. * Effective planning and organising. * Clear communicator both verbally and written. * Welding experience/capability (MIG and Stick) desirable.
Knowledge * Electrical installations * Manufacturing process and facilities
Experience * Previous experience in the industrial / manufacturing sector required * Diligent and reliable engineering professional.
Hours: 40 hours per week working a rotating shift pattern Days and Nights :
6am - 6pm to suit and nights is currently 6pm - 2:30am
Salary £30,000 pa
Free onsite parking , 25days annual leave plus Bank holidays , company pension scheme, cycle to work and Xmas savings scheme