We are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician to follow established Electrical processes and provide day to day support necessary to ensure that equipment and the facilities are functioning at optimal performance.
Key Result Areas
- Skilled technical education.
- 1-4 years or more experience in maintenance.
- Knowledge of Lean principles.
- HNC or equivalent in an Electrical Engineering discipline, potentially after an indentured apprenticeship or Electrical Engineering Technician City & Guilds / NVQ level 3.
- Conversant with 3 phase systems - as well as logic control.
- Good problem-solving skills with methodical + safe working practices.
- Organisation - planning skills.
- Be mechanical minded and adaptable to cover all issues of maintenance in a multi-skilled environment
- Electrical duty holder/electrical trained.
- Conducts and improves preventative maintenance of line equipment.
- Conducts corrective maintenance in case of site equipment failure and breakdown.
- Prepares purchase requisitions / Orders for relevant spare parts and materials as required.
- Communicates effectively to report on status of equipment.
- Completes and updates plant maintenance records complying with all departmental procedures.
- Performs all activities in accordance with company and statutory requirements to provide a safe and compliant workplace.
- Carries out condition appraisals.
- Completes root cause analysis with relevant site teams.
- Coach and/or mentor colleagues, embracing shared knowledge to develop skills and strengthen the team
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.ukor email
- Maintenance Electrician