Exciting permanent opportunity as a Maintenance Electrician working for a leading university in London
Client are one of the biggest universities in London and looking to expand their team
As a Maintenance Electrician, candidates will:
- Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the help desk.
- To ensure Risk Assessments are completed & maintained. Control measures adopted in compliance with statutory provisions & codes of practice & guidance.
- Happy to work on a day time shift pattern
- Assist other team members when required or as directed by the Area Supervisor or Operations Manager.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work & Health & Safety.
- All duties to be carried out in accordance with company policies & procedures.
- To understand & complete all work related documentation accurately & on time.
Successful Maintenance Electrician s will have:
- Experience in a university or hospital is preferable but not essential
- 17th edition
- City and guilds/ NVQ level 3
- Happy to work day shift; mornings (7-15:00) and lates (12 - 20:00)
Permanent day time shift position, £33-36,000 per annum + benefits
- Building Service Management