Do you have experience of dealing with MainContractors within the constructionindustry?
Are you an experienced accountmanager with fieldsales experience?
If your answer is yes, then Altro may have the opportunity you have been waiting for...
Altro are a leading British manufacturer and supplier, based in Letchworth. We have been going strong since 1919 and know that we can only grow further with great people on board, helping us shape our future. Voted one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, for 10 years!
We think big at Altro - and we’re globally big in premium integrated flooring and wall cladding systems for construction and transport. Our purpose is to transform spaces to enhance people’s emotional and physical wellbeing. Family owned and run, we share family values; we care about you, each other and what we do.
We are currently recruiting for a Main Contractor Sales Consultant to join our friendly UK Sales team. You will be home based covering Scotland as your territory. The successful candidate will ideally be located near or on territory.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Management and development of key Main Contractor accounts
- To plan for effective coverage of defined territory in relation to existing and potential platinum projects
- To be responsible for the management of the identified platinum projects, through effective project tracking and to report the status of identified platinum projects
- To maintain and grow an effective customer / client database within the agreed main contractor supply chain partners
- To manage the total portfolio of Altro products which should include floors, walls and resin components to the designated projects and supply chain partners, working closely with manufacturing, inventory control, internal and external sales
- To attend and take an active part in team specific and regional sales meetings, including: training days, seminars, exhibitions etc. as required by the UK Commercial Team
- To identify potential new products related to the specified key accounts and specialised markets and pro-actively communicate it to the Business Development Sales Manager
- To effectively communicate; customer and/or product complaints; competitor activity and local field intelligence relevant to the supply chain accounts and platinum projects
To be successful you will need to have the following experience and personal characteristics:
- Experience of managing key Main Contractor accounts is essential
- Construction Industry knowledge
- Strong account management & field sales experience
- Excellent Communication
- Customer Focused
If you have the relevant experience and you would describe yourself as a team player, who is enthusiastic with a full UK driving license then we would love to hear from you!