Our client is global footwear/fashion retailer looking for a talented Machinist to join their busy footwear production team.
Location: Wellingborough, Northants (commutable from Kettering, Rushden, Bedford, Northampton, Milton Keynes)
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Supporting the Factory production team with bulk, prototype and sample footwear production.
- Complete operations to quality and safety standards
- Raise any quality issues or errors to Factory management
- Make sure all products are logged and have completed work tickets
- Maintain machinery and housekeeping of your work area
- Working as a team to ensure deadlines, standards and targets are met
- Previous experience in footwear production
- Maintain a high standard of safety for you and your team
- Good eye for detail and able to spot quality issues
- Work well unsupervised and within a team
You should be able to do at least two of the following operations:
- Post machine
- Puritan machine
- Flat machine
- Edge staining
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!
You may have had experience of or be interested in the following: Footwear, Factory, Machinist, Sample Machinist, Production, Manufacturing, Operative, Apprentice, Graduate, Fashion, Textiles, Clothing, Garment, Technologist, Pattern Cutting.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Agency, the services advertised by Easy Web Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job