An opportunity has become available for a Machine Setter to join a growing precision manufacturer. This position will offer continuous training & development on a variety of machines, along with opportunities to progress into more senior roles.
The role is very hands on and will require a mechanically minded person with a willingness to deliver against production targets as well as candidate need to be Flexible and willing to work different shifts at short
The ideal candidate preferably needs to have machine operating experience in a previous position and have good attention to detail.
- Train to set cold forming extrusion machines in accordance with Works Instructions and in line with customer demands
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the cold forming extrusion machines and able to trouble shoot any problems ensuring the machines are operating effectively and efficiently
- Source and relocate Tooling Kits
- Ensure all maintenance routines are completed and up to date
- Responsible for quality of product, through hourly
- Ensuring good housekeeping standards are upheld in the section
Working hours 37 per week, worked over various rotating shift patterns, including night shift.
- Competitive rates
- Shift allowance
- Free parking
- 26 holidays including bank holiday
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate in forwarding your CV immediately.