This vacancy is being advertised by GEM Premium People who are trading as an employment business, on behalf of one of their leading clients.
We are currently recruiting for Material Handler with experience in working in a production environment to join one of the largest automotive companies in Peterlee.
You must be flexible and able to work shifts.
Previous warehouse or production experience is advantageous for this role. Full induction for the role will also be provided.
- Follow written/verbal instructions and operational details.
- Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Packing or quality checking will form part of your job role.
- Line Loading.
- Actively engage in self-managed teamwork.
- Comply with all quality, operating and safety standards.
We have short term positions available for various shift patterns which is a opportunity to lead to long term work including:
- 3 shift pattern
- 4 shift pattern (continental shift patterns)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job