Our client, a leading technology company based in Cambridge specialise in image, processing and large scale simulation is looking for Machine Learning Researcher. The role is looking for someone with a genuine enthusiasm in training, retraining and fine tuning neural networks and help produce the next generation of efficient silicon designs.
As a successful Machine Learning Researcher, you will work alongside with Chief Scientist to define requirements and take the lead on operational and technical development projects.
- Collaborate internally and externally on algorithm development also implementation of machine learning solutions and inform their implementation as efficient hardware designs.
- Produce high-quality software that realises existing and original quantization and compression methods.
- Guide internal teams on state-of-the-art machine learning research and toolkits.
Why should you apply?
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to work in an evolving and entrepreneurial environment. Also, an opportunity to work closely with the machine learning experts to implement state-of-the-art algorithms and be part of as well as to create deep learning designs addressing the most demanding datacentre applications.
What we’re looking for?
- Degree in Maths/ Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven knowledge of Python/ C++
- Experience with machine learning frameworks and neural nets
- Experience in software development and working within an AGILE team
- Familiarity with modern parallel architectures e.g. CUDA
- An interest in functional languages e.g. OCaml, Haskell, F#
- Familiarity with various Oss and standard development practises, e.g. CI, Git etc.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks e.g. TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch (desirable)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'