Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Integration Engineer
Videalert is the UK's leading supplier of intelligent traffic enforcement and management solutions.
Due to continued growth, we have a brand-new opportunity for a Machine Learning Integration Engineer to join our team. This is a full time, permanent position.
As an ML Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for integrating and deploying machine learning models into our production environment. You will be working with other teams within Videlaert and Vortex IoT [our sister company] in identifying and solving problems and seeking out new opportunities to apply machine learning and Edge AI techniques within the process.
If you're passionate about AI, computer vision, and want to be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of technology, we want to hear from you!
Role & responsibilities
* Working on our current and future projects building software using data from cameras across the UK with ANPR, traffic analytics, road user classification and other smart cities applications.
* Writing production-level code in C/C++ and/or Python.
* Integrating machine learning models into our codebase and deploying them to production.
* Optimising and quantising ML models for various architectures, with a preference for CPU, using open-source platforms like OpenVINO.
* Applying computer vision techniques and leveraging cutting-edge deep learning architectures for Edge AI applications.
* Collaborating with the team on numerical and statistical programming using Python,NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, PaddlePaddle.
* Conducting unit testing and analysis to ensure robust and reliable ML integrations, ensuring that the models produce accurate results in real-world applications.
What we are looking for
* A bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, software engineering, machine learning, data science, or a related field.
* Proficient in using Python for numerical/statistical programming & proficient in writing code in C/C++.
* Proficient with optimising and quantising ML models, preferably for CPU, using open-source platforms such as OpenVINO.
* Knowledge of ML frameworks, computer vision techniques, data preprocessing, and model deployment techniques.
* Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive and creative approach to challenges.
* Adaptability to stay up to date with evolving technologies and methodologies in ML integration**.**
What you will get in return
* 26 days holiday + bank holidays
* Salary of £30,000 per annum
* Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Package NB subject to eligibility criteria.
* Healthcare Cash Plan.
* Staff benefits designed to suit your lifestyle, from discounts on high street and online shopping to travel, socialising and wellbeing.
* Pension Scheme
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply....
New starters will be subject to clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service. In addition, the post holder is expected to keep the Company updated if their personal circumstances change.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Machine Learning Integration AI ML C C++ Python NumPy Pandas Scikit-learn TensorFlow PyTorch PaddlePaddle Production
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'