- Interesting Computer Vision use cases for global clients.
- A fast-growing company working with state-of-the-art innovative technology.
- Great time to join this rapidly growing team.
I am currently working with a very exciting start-up here in Bristol who are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their growing team and help support the development of their products and drive their ML capabilities further.
What you’ll be doing
You will be using Machine Learning models to help this company develop AI products to support their ambitious growth plans. Primarily looking at extracting features from images you will be automating these features and deploying models to give consistent outputs across a range of backgrounds and settings.
This is just one of many use cases they are looking at and this is the perfect opportunity for a knowledgeable and motivated ML engineer to come in and make their mark.
What you’ll need to apply
- At least 1 year commerical experience working on Machine Learning algorithms and large data sets alongside some relevant academic work.
- Demonstratable experience of using machine learning to solve Computer Vision problems looking at image classification, object detection and segmentation.
- A degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
- Technical skills with Python ideally using frameworks and libraries like OpenCV, Tensorflow, PyTorch and Scikit-learn.
- Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be working with clients across the globe as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
The salary on this one is between £35K - £45K alongside a range of benefits including, the opportunity to join a growing company from the start, support for training and upskilling, the opportunity to travel to projects and clients across the globe and more. They are headquartered in Central Bristol but are open to candidates based anywhere in the UK and can support working remotely.
Please get in touch with Adam with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'