- A rapidly expanding international start-up.
• Pioneering technology that’s helping the environment.
• Competitive salary and great benefits.
• Central Bristol office with flexible working hours.
I’m working with an ambitious, international start-up which looks to provide gardeners and plant lovers with inspiration and knowledge through the application of technology. They were recently featured in Apple’s ‘app of the week’ and have reached 180,000 users since launching 18 months ago. They are now looking for an additional Machine Learning Engineer to join the growing company.
What you’ll be doing
Data Science and Machine Learning play a vital part in understanding and improving the usability of the Mobile App. You will play a major role in helping to design, test and deploy machine learning algorithms along with looking at recommender systems, optimization, insights, personalisation and recommender systems.
You’ll be working closely with their talented team of software engineers, designers and owners to come up with creative solutions and strategies in a scientific way.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Statistical programming experience in Python (using libraries like Pandas, Numpy and Scikit-learn)
• An MSc or PhD in a quantitative field of STEM, Computer Science or Engineering
• Comfortable in building and implementing machine learning algorithms
• Passion for Gardening and plants would also be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a competitive salary on offer which is entirely dependent on experience. You’ll be entitled to 25 days holiday, team socials, central location, flexible working hours, a budget for training, generous pension and more.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Zoe with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'