M&E Site Supervisor/Site Manager required for a process/water projects for water contracts in Berkshire,. You will be involved in site based design co-ordiantion and engineering advice to the construction team.
- To contribute to co-operative working across disciplines in accordance with the company's procedures, and contribute to multi-disciplinary project teams, leading them when required.
- Carrying out design calculations.
- Developed engineering specifications and schedules.
- Supervisor of electrical subcontractors
- Coordinate and liaise with site civil supervisors regarding the installation process.
- You will be involved in a variety of projects with a view to optimising and reducing the energy consumption at a site
- Ensure staff have appropriate training skills, competencies and are inducted
- Ensure direct operatives & subcontractors conduct themselves properly in respect of the Public and Third Parties
- Control wastage through reconciliations & timely off hiring
- Ensure site operates in accordance with all Permit to Work procedures
- Work effectively with Clients to protect the company's contractual position
- Advance planning & ordering of materials & plant
- Contribute to the preparation of Health and Safety method statements and risk assessments in respect of construction work as required by the project to meet current legislation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- electrical design project engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job