Lynx Mechanical Technician
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Lynx Mechanical Technician
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 hours a week, 6 Months contract, Renewable.
Location: Middle Wallop
Main activities of role: -
This role is responsible to my client's Aircraft Maintenance (HAM) at Middle Wallop for providing support for the Army Air Corps Lynx Helicopter, Strip for Spares program.
The role has responsibility for all aspects of the aircraft avionic engineering activity - appropriate to trade and experience.
- Compliance with all relevant Health, Safety and Environment regulations for the Team and site operations, exercising a Duty of Care promoting a positive approach towards | workplace health and safety.
- Undertaking all aircraft maintenance activities appropriate to trade and experience. e Undertake self-supervised aircraft maintenance tasks appropriate to trade boundary.
- Completion of all aircraft and equipment maintenance and documentation in accordance with published Procedures and Instructions.
- Able to obtain Security clearance (SC).
- Accredited Aircraft Apprenticeship, Service (or civilian equivalent) trade training - Avionic to NVQ level 3 or equivalent with 5 years relevant trade experience, which demonstrates the practical and theoretical standards required.
- Experience of MRP 145 maintenance environment
- Rotary-wing maintenance experience
- Lynx helicopter experience
- GOLD esp experience
- Full driving license
- Demonstrates a thorough engineering knowledge of rotary-wing aircraft
- Be suitably trained, experienced, qualified and current to undertake the Main tasks.
- Able to display a positive attitude to working independently and within a team.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'