Are you an experienced Sales Executive seeking to work with a luxury sportscar brand?
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a luxurious dealership located in Reading.
Our client is looking for a confident, self-motivated yet experienced candidate, in new and used car sales, to fill their position as a Car Sales Executive.
You will be working with a brand like no other and dealing with ultra-high net worth customers on a daily basis. Not only are you expected to be an enthusiastic individual who can engage with any customer at any given time, but you must also be able to think on your feet and work alongside other consultants to achieve outstanding results through target sales.
A little more on the role…
- Maximising dealership profitability through the sale of vehicles whilst delivering outstanding customer service
- Contributing to the achievement of customer retention and service excellence through excellent customer handling and delivery skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively whilst ensuring the highest customer satisfaction standards are maintained
- Motivated to achieve personal targets, profit targets and activity levels through car sales
- Ensuring all vehicles, new and used are displayed correctly including the pricing
- Record all phone calls, test droves, customer information and additional information onto the in-house system
- Expected to make a minimum of 6 meaningful outbound calls per day to customers or clients, assisting in updates or building rapport
- Assisting the Business Manager in selling finance and additional products to customers
- Apply your FCA knowledge when necessary
- Excellent team player with the motivation and inspiration to always improve
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager when necessary for events or launches
- Contribute to hitting manufacture targets and KPI's
- Occasionally you may be responsible for a high-performance vehicle, to which you will protect and look after as well as abide to any requests of the manager in terms of insurance requirements (parking off the street overnight)
What are we looking for in an experienced Sales Executive?
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Strong and extensive experience within the automotive industry as a Car Sales Executive with a prestige or luxury brand
- Confident sales and product knowledge
- FCA Compliant would be a desired advantage
- Strong understanding of the industry as well as the ability to adapt to c=any changes within the industry
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Takes pride in working towards and achieving deadlines and targets
- A good team player who will go above and beyond to ensure the team meet their targets
- Good experience in dealing with ultra-high net worth individuals is desired
- You will be required to work Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 6pm.
What will you be rewarded with?
An outstanding salary £18,500 basic salary with an OTE of £55,000
This opportunity is definitely one not to be missed!
- sales executive
- vehicle sales
- Car Sales Executive
- car sale