LSA in Bexley Secondary School
LSA in Bexley Secondary School, LSA in Bexley Secondary School, LSA in Bexley Secondary School
CALLING ALL GRADUATES OR EXPERIENCED TA'S
INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY FOR LSA LOOKING TO TEACH IN FUTURE
BRILLIANT ROLE FOR AN ASPIRING TEACHER
* Do you have experience working with Secondary aged children?
* Is a diverse and exciting LSA role something you are looking for?
* Do you want to join a School that supports their LSA's to prepare them for their teaching careers?
* Does 1:1 weekly meetings with the SENCO/Lead LSA for your progression sound ideal?
BEXLEY - GRADUATE - LSA
£70 per day
Across Year 7 to Year 11
Experience working with children is a MUST
Degree or Level 3 required
Immediate start until July - also potential for Sept '18 until July '19
This well-known and reputable Bexley Secondary School is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic LSA to join their support team immediately. Looking for either a Graduate or Level 3 LSA to begin as soon as possible, this School is an excellent place to begin a career in supporting children.
- Graduate or Level 3
- Previous experience working with children essential
- Able to manage working with all Secondary aged students
- Behaviour management skills (not essential but preferred)
The LSA role:
- Working 1:1 or in intervention roles with students
- Supporting and tailoring education to all levels
- Assisting students from Year 7 to Year 11
Benefits from this LSA role:
- 1:1 weekly meeting to develop career progression
- Abundance of support from SENCO and Lead LSA's
- Extensive experience gained to help with future teaching applications
- Great and friendly support team and senior leadership team
To apply please send your CV to Becki @ Academics.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job