Are you a bus driver with a PCV license and have driven buses for at least 6 months? Interested in an immediate start with a reputable transport company? Keep reading!
We are recruiting for one of the UK’s biggest transport companies in London and surrounding areas. This is a full time on-going position with the potential of becoming permanent after a 12-week performance review. As a bus driver, you will have competitive rates of pay, and will be provided with a uniform and training.
Bus Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Full time, with permanent potential
- High profile London transport company
- 35-60 hours per week
- Assessment including medical test, driving assessment, interview
- Pro-rota shifts - mornings, afternoons and evenings
- Managing members of the public
- Route learning
- Competitive rates of pay
- Training provided
- Uniform provided
Pay Rate: £12.31 - £20.85 per hour
You will be representing the company so excellent customer service, presentation and knowledge of London is essential.
As a bus driver, your job is to transport passengers to a destination on a predefined route. You must be patient as you have to deal directly with members of the public, including children and elderly people, and have excellent customer service since you are a representative of the company.
As a driver, you must be careful and tactfully manoeuvre through traffic, as the safety and comfort of your passengers is your responsibility. A working knowledge of London is essential for a bus driver.
Bus Driver Job Requirements:
- Full valid PCV/PSV (D) license
- Full CPC qualifications
- No more than 6 points (No TT99, DR10s, CDs)
- At least 6 months bus driver experience required
- Experience driving London Double Decker Buses
- Knowledge of London’s routes preferred
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
This position is ideal for a bus driver looking for guaranteed full time work within a professional and rewarding company.
If you are interested, please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'