HPCareers are now recruiting for a Logistics, Transport and Export Planner.
You will work for a highly reputable international Design and Manufacturing business within their Head Office operation. This role is to replace a team member who is being promoted within the business.
We are seeking a professional individual that possesses the ability to manage their own workload, make intelligent and informed decisions, who can also manage a busy and fast paced role. This role requires someone who can place the customer at the heart of all they do.
- To assist customers with all requirements relating to enquiries, orders, and discrepancies
- Key point of Customer liaison in our business to all internal departments, including Planning, Production, Logistics, Sales, Marketing, Finance etc. and to manage positive relationships with those stakeholders.
- Managing dedicated accounts, you will also provide support to a diverse range of accounts across business channels, including Domestic and Export.
- Process customer PO’s into sales orders on our ERP system, whilst also being responsible for all applicable paperwork generation for warehousing and transport.
- Place the business customers at the heart of your duties.
- To become and expert across the product range, allowing you to provide advice and basic technical support to customers.
- Manage the customer order banks, each stage of the order process through to logistics arrangements.
- Resolve customer issues/complaints according to process and customer satisfaction.
- This role required you to work closely with the Sales Managers to ensure you are commercially aware of their role.
- Produce KPI’s to reflect delivery performance and order/discrepancy activity, as required.
- A career within one of the following: 1) Export, 2) Logistics, 3) Transport Administration
- Fluent in German
- Able to undertake a 1 year contract - with a view to becoming permanent
- Salary: £23,000pa - £24,500pa
- Hours: Mon - Fri (37.5 hours per week), early Friday finish
- Holidays: 33 days including stats
- Parking: Free secure car parking
- Amenities: Staff subsidised restaurant
- Environment: Working in a purpose build head office - modern and fresh workplace
- Pension: Market competitive pension scheme
- Development: Opportunity to progress within the department and the wider business
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job