My client is a global E-Liquid brand available in over 70 Countries across 6 continents
They are also one of the bestselling and fastest growing E-Liquid brands in the competitive marketplace, winning vaping awards across the world
Due to this phenomenal success we have an opening for a Logistics & Shipping Coordinator to join their ever-growing team.
This is a unique opportunity to join a global brand during exponential growth and opportunity.
They reward hard work and success financially with a competitive salary, bonuses and through excellent progression opportunities.
As a Logistics & Shipping Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring all Accounts receiving their products in a timely manner and in line with my clients high, quality standards.
You will obtain quotes for shipping and also come up with solutions in regard to shipping to remote countries.
Ensuring you have an up to date knowledge of all customs regulation across the globe is essential and you will have an ability to navigate around the various requirements of these regulations, in particular the Middle East and South East Asia.
Finally, you will act as a first point of call for any enquiries, both internal and external regarding shipping and have an active involvement in the Shipping Queries Process.
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational / sales system
- Track and Trace Air Export Files and reporting
- Use the Sales and Logistics Systems daily
- Provide excellent customer service
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer
- Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers (Airline carriers, trucking companies and others involved).
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations.
- Understand department process flow, and looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures in place and updated in the DLSOPs
- Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Company’s procedures
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and
- To create and maintain strong relationships with the Finance and Warehouse Departments and ensure all Departments are constantly aligned.
- Monitor the goods in process to ensure any delays are conveyed in a timely manner to the relevant internal/external customer.
Skills & Competencies:
- 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of air documentation process, (desirable)
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word).
- IATA certification (desirable).
- IT Literate
- Good organisational skills Ability to work under pressure/calm personality
- Excellent communication skills
- International Logistics
- International Shipping
- Logistics Management
- Customs Regulations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job