Logistics Planning Administrator 22,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
Opportunity to join this successful and growing retailer as a Logistic Planning Administrator.
This role is a pivotal part of the Logistic Planning Department who ensure that product is appropriately replenished and dispatched to stores to optimise sales. You will work closely with the warehouse team in ensuring that picking workflow is managed effectively and retail stores receive an optimum product replenishment.
- To manage the allocation of stock from the warehouse to stores to optimise availability. Including promotional events, product launches, store openings, intake priority and clearance.
- To ensure that store allocations are issued to goods out team and that the warehouse have sufficient work to complete their picking schedule.
- To ensure the warehouse are kept up to date with any changes/requests made to the delivery schedule and to notify stores of any delivery cancellations.
- To action new product and scarce stock allocations.
- To produce weekly/daily reporting on store/stock availability
- To ensure all stock requests for international franchisees are efficiently and accurately processed through the system and accurately reflect the current order book.
Ideal candidates will come from a retail stock planning or allocator background, be numerate and analytical with excellent communication skills.
Excellent benefits and working culture. - Discounts, Cycle to Work Scheme, Bonus, Pension, Life Cover, Payroll Giving and 30 days holiday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"