- Logistics Assistant
- £26,000 depending on experience
- Full time, permanent
Working for an international trading company we are currently seeking an experienced Logistics Personnel to join a dynamic Logistics team.
The Key competencies required are:
- Preparing Export Documentation i.e. Raising Commercial Invoices/Packing List and other required documents as is necessary to export to the various countries we deal with.
- Issue Bill of Lading / AWB Instructions
- Conversant with Incoterms ( Contract of Sale of Goods)
- Good communicator both verbal and written
- French speaking would be an asset but not compulsory
- IT literate
We will respond to your application within 7 days for this vacancy. If you have not received a reply in this time, we will keep your CV on file and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises.