The main duties of this role will include:
* Ensuring compliance within the logistics department and raise any concerns when required
* Understanding factors that may influence everyday standards and KPIs
* Ensuring Health & Safety practises are followed and staff are trained accordingly
* Undertaking stock control duties using internal systems
* Documenting all stock movements, both between departments and to external customers
* Preparing various reports using internal systems
* Ensuring all documents are compliant and prepared for departmental audits
* Assisting with internal audits and supporting customer site audits when required
To be successful in this role you will need the following attributes:
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
* Good knowledge of computing systems including Sage
* Have excellent numerical skills
* Have good customer service, for both internal and external customers
In return for all of your hard work you will receive not only a competitive remuneration package but you will also receive a competitive pension package, up to 32 days holidays per annum, as well as great career and training opportunities.
If this role sounds ideal for you then please don't hesitate to apply. However if you would rather have a confidential chat regarding this role, please call Karyn on (01382) 314404.
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you would still like to discuss how we can help you with your next career move, please call the office on (01382) 225436.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.