Our client is a worldwide business with offices and depots all around the world. Based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stoke-on-Trent Staffordshire their depot is currently looking for a Warehouse Logistics Receiver to join their busy team.
Do you have experience in a logistics environment? Do you have experience in receiving and shipping of parts?
We have an exciting opportunity working in a fast paced administer role working within a warehouse environment.
The Logistics Administrator role will involve:
- All logistics documentation
- Receiving of goods, inspecting, packing and documenting
- Documenting repairs and returns
- Communicating with freight forwarders, curriers, customers and government agencies
- Packaging parts and ensuring all packages are labelled correctly
- Working to strict time scales
- Light lifting up to 25lbs
The ideal Logistics Administrator will need to be/have:
- Ideally experience in logistics, export/import administrator
- The ability to learn quickly
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- PC literate
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
In return our client is offering a permanent role working for a growing and successful company that offers career progression. The role is working 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday NO WEEKENDS.
16K a year