Employed Local Property Consultant
To 35K + On Target Earnings, Career Progression & Company Car, iPhone, iPad & Laptop.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced estate agent to join one of the original online estate agents, Hatched.co.uk.
The role will primarily involve generating new instructions for both sales within your designated territory, as well as the delivery of the service to those customers, by visiting the property to take photos, measure, floorplans and virtual tours.
This role will come with ongoing training and support.......
- You will be required to visit other areas surrounding your core territory as and when necessary
- This is an employed position which you will be working from home, you will benefit from leads generated from head office but be expected to generate your own leads and business also. All equipment needed to fulfil the role will be supplied.
- You will attend free appraisals of potential customers' properties and your role will be to convert these leads into instructions.
- You must have at least 2 years’ experience within Estate Agency as this is essential for the role
- You must have a can do attitude as well as the desire and drive to hit targets
- You will also be entrepreneurial, dynamic and have ambition that matches that of the company
- You must have a full (Preferably clean) UK driving licence.
Hatched was founded in 2006, is one of the original pioneers of the online estate agency model and has grown to become one of the UK’s leading online estate agencies.
In 2017, Hatched will continue to develop its existing business and expand into new markets - therefore, now represents a tremendous opportunity for experienced estate agents to launch a new career in the online space.
We are one of the fastest growing online estate agents in the UK and have ambitions to become one of the largest in the UK within the next 5 years.
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to develop your career within the Estate Agency sector, please apply online with your CV and covering letter and someone will be in touch.
Why not check out our company website: www.hatched.co.uk
- Estate Agents
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job