LME SALES EXECUTIVE
Curious about a position with MHR? You've come to the right place. MHR has been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We’re driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we'll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Our philosophy for the last 35 years and moving forward remains resolute - one vision, one strategy - one MHR.
Want to be part of something incredible? #OneMHR
With record growth across all markets, we have a new sales opportunity within our LME division available as a home working contract in the UK selling our award winning software, iTrent. The ideal candidate will have experience working across the Private Sector in the 1,000 - 6,000 employee market.
If you have a proven track record in new business sales, ideally selling HCM software, then we are keen to hear from you. You will be a self-sufficient, well-presented and articulate professional who isn’t afraid to bring new ideas to the table and explore new ways of working.
- Ensure an adequate understanding of the Payroll and Human Resources market, its culture, changes and structure.
- To understand iTrent and People First functionality at all levels
- To self-generate and manage a pipeline with enough coverage to deliver the required numbers in the business plan.
- Establish contacts with prospective customers and pursue appropriate sales activities through to successful completion of new business sales.
- Ensure that sales activities are effectively presented with appropriate technical support where necessary.
- Ensure all sales related documentation is prepared and dispatched to maintain accepted standards of continuity with prospects.
- Generation and maintenance of adequate prospects via CRM
- Competitive activity, analysis and feedback. as and when required
- Market and business awareness from reading articles, periodicals and discussion.
- Maintain and project professional image of company at all times.
- To create and shape opportunities with new name prospects using a consultative value based sales proposition.
- To ensure accuracy in forecasting.
- Ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and on time in line with MHR Quality Standards
- Minimum 4 years in a similar sales role
- Field based experience
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Commercial acumen
- Accuracy in forecasting and pipeline management
- Ability to close high level deals at board level
- Previous track record in application / solution and service sales
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll software
- Ability to create and shape opportunities with new name prospects using a consultative value based sales proposition
- Market competitive salaries, commission and car allowance on offer
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, therefore we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
What makes MHR a great place to work, isn’t novelties or gimmicky job titles, it’s our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they’re proud of.
We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
With over 35 years’ experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We’ve invested £20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
We’re flexible, we embrace change and as we’re still owned by the original founders. We’re incredibly proud of what we we’ve built, evolving from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.
- Business Sales
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'