Credit Control Clerk - Llanelli - £7.50 - £10.00 per hour
Your new company
Hays accountancy and finance are recruiting for an experienced credit controller to start as soon as possible for our client based in Llanelli. This is an excellent temp - perm opportunity for someone wishing to develop and further their skills with a company who invests in their employees.
Your new role
This responsible stand-alone role, reporting to the finance director, represents an excellent career development opportunity for a credit controller studying AAT or ICM, to utilise all credit control management and accounts receivable administration skills on the job.This role may also suit an accounts assistant or accounts receivable administrator.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in the following:
- Credit control and Accounts Receivable Administration for UK customers
- Control aged debt by maintaining good relationships and close contact with customers
- Answer customer queries and resolve problems that are delaying payment.
- Issuing reminder letters and statements on a monthly basis to customers, and as requested by them
- Contacting customers via phone, e mail; chasing payment for overdue invoices and updating internal database
- Negotiating with customers about payment terms or agreeing payment plans
- Working to broad cash collection objectives
What you need to do now
Please apply online if you are interested in this job role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job