My client are a global organisation, consisting of various different business units within the Technology, Software and Education sectors. With their legal function currently in an exciting period of change, they are seeking a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join the team.
The chosen candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as the lead on all commercial litigation across the business
- Advising on some non-contentious commercial matters at UK and Group level
- Flagging issues/queries to the Commercial Counsel and Company Secretary on a wide array of legal matters
- Supporting the ongoing compliance of statutory requirements for local and overseas legal entities
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- 5-6 years+ PQE
- Strong experience in Commercial Litigation, including managing a caseload from pre-action to trial
- Demonstrable private practice experience, ideally some In-house experience
If you'd be interested in discussing this position further, please send an updated CV to and I'll be in touch to discuss further.
Please contact Olivia Collicott, Recruitment Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs posted by our In House Legal recruitment team.
- Commercial Litigation
- LItigation lAwyer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"