Estate Agent Sales Lister / Valuer - Loughborough
Basic salary £22,000 to £25,000 with a Circa £50k plus package (Negotiable) plus a company car
Our client is a multi branch, multi disciplined Estate Agency. Due to our clients continued growth they are now looking to recruit a Sales Valuer/Lister to join their busy Estate Agency.
Roles and responsibilities
- Answering the telephone and arranging and completing viewings and valuations
- Contacting customers looking to sell their homes, locally and maintaining a relationship throughout.
- Liaising with the team with regards to your upcoming valuations and progress on those you have been to
- Prepare a Rightmove report prior to all valuations
- Prepare a Set of comparable information, ensuring you are prepared to meet with a perspective client, explaining current trends within their area.
- Prepare and complete floor plans and upload to JUPIX
- Take photographs and use the software to ensure continuity across sites and are of excellent standard
- Type property details onto the Jupix system
- Ensure the client contract has been signed, scanned and uploaded onto Jupix
- ID the buyer for AML
- Secure the property and hand deliver the instruction letter.
- Ensure the vendor 'signs off’ the property details and is happy for the property to be uploaded and taken to a live listing
- Discuss the progress of the property weekly with staff and vendor. This is to be scheduled every Monday
- Through weekly discussions and visual reports discuss current feedback and pricing structure to ensure demand and interest in the property remains high
- ALL conversations with the vendor are to be logged onto the Jupix System
- Know and understand your local applicants. This will be imperative when trying to chain build
- 1-31 Chase daily potential business
- Door knock other competitive properties
- Use Rightmove - know the market in your area
- Understand current price structures within your area - Premium listing - Rightmove feature agent
- Through Vendor care actively discuss Price reductions and achieve Branch Target
- Selling mortgage referrals and solicitors referrals
• Good Telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills
• IT literate
• Working knowledge of Excel Spreadsheet
• Previous Estate agency experience with proven results
• Smart and Professional appearance
• Good initiative
• Ability to communicate at a high level
• Customer focused
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW or drop me a line for more details.
The Humphrey Group are a specialist Recruiter for the property industry and place excellent people in appropriate roles to reach their full potential and follow their dreams. We make Recruitment Quicker, Easier and Relevant.
- Estate Agents
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'