Please note: salary is £20k basic + commission (OTE £35k)
Work Pattern: 5 day week to include some Saturdays
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers.
Our client is looking for a confident, enthusiastic and successful property valuer/lister to join their very successful branch based in Gravesend. You will already have valuing experience and with their award-winning Listing training means this is definitely an opportunity not to be missed.
Duties will include:
- "Helping" customers make their dream move
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market (so you must be able to drive)
- Working towards set targets
- Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face ensuring you "out-passion" the competition and their clients receive the best possible service
We need you to be:
- A proven success in property valuations and the desire to be the best
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have truly exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
Gravesend is great team, full of experience. They are a leading estate agency in the town and work with properties with lovely older style architecture to state of the art new developments. They are brilliantly situated right in the middle of the town so you will always be part of the action with lots of interesting and diverse properties to value. So if you want to work for a market leader and be trained by the best, we would like to hear from you!
Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job