Do you consider yourself to be hardworking, reliable and punctual?
Then this a fantastic opportunity for you,
Randstad CPE, are currently looking for experienced Lift Operators within the Aberdeen area for ongoing.
- Offloading and loading cargo from and on to vehicles
- Building & breaking down pallets
- Crosscheck all paperwork against corresponding cargo to ensure details are correct
- Ensure dangerous goods are handled, stored and built in accordance with company standards
- Correctly complete basis paperwork relating to outbound and inbound cargo
- To undertake any other duties required by management
- Be able to work in very busy and physically demanding environments
- Be able to work in all weather conditions
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to stand for long periods
- Be able to lift parcels and freight up to 25kg
- Must have previous experiences in a similar role
- Full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment - Hard Hat, boots, hi-vis, gloves & goggles)
- Good commination's skills
If interested please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or contact Randstad CPE
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.