LGV Class 1 Driver
Logistics People are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers to join our team. Be a part of our CORE workforce with GUARANTEED, On going work!
Location: Market Drayton
Working Hours: Various Shifts Available
Pay rate: £14.66 - £16.50 P/hr
Logistics People are currently recruiting HGV Class 1 Drivers to join our Team in Market Drayton, based at our Culina site.
About Logistics People
The Logistics People are a team of dedicated and energetic recruitment specialists, passionate about delivering exceptional results. All our recruitment specialists are experts in the industry, with years of experience under their belts, allowing them to successfully match the right jobseekers with hiring employers.
What’s in it for you:
- Pay rate - £14.66 - £16.50 P/hr
- Various Shifts Available
- 24/7 on call support
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
What will you be doing:
- To deliver Company and Third Party products to specified locations and in accordance with the delivery schedule
- Ensure correct and thorough completion of paperwork
- Observe and adhere to company rules and procedures, including all aspects of health, safety and hygiene
- Maintain a good working knowledge of operations within the transport department
- Effectively manage own working time in line with the Road Transport Directive
- Ensure daily vehicle checks are completed in line with company procedure
- Responsible for unit and trailer, including temperature checks
- Ensure proof of deliveries (PODs) are signed and returned to the Transport Office after delivery
- Achieve and succeed fuel efficiency targets set by the business
- Any other duties as reasonably required
Is this job right for you? If you have any of the below the answer is Yes!
- Valid CPC card
- Valid Digi Card
- Full UK driving licence.
- HGV class 1 experience (Minimum 12 months)
- maximum 6 points (No DR, DD or NI codes)
What are the benefits of working for Logistics People?
- 24/7 on-site support
- Career progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Long term work
- Modern Facilities
- Immediate Starts
- Great Rates Of Pay
DON’T BE SHY!! APPLY – SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'