The Best Connection are currently seeking LGV Cat C Class 2 Drivers for a temporary to permanent position in the Lancing area.
The role will be Monday to Friday and could work the odd Saturday.
The position will involve driving a Class 2 Caged Vehicle, collecting paper waste, food waste, general waste, security shredding, and glass recycling and mixed recycling.
Candidates will have to be able to deal with the smell of waste items. Although it is not very strong. The client will be provide full PPE for the suitable environment.
Requirements for this role
- Must have Class 2 Licence
- Must have digital tacho card
- Must have Drivers Qualification card
- Candidates must be willing to work early shifts
- Be reasonably physically fit
- Hold full UK Driving licence
- No more than 6 points maximum on your licence
- 2 years verifiable driving references
- Driving experience is essential but not necessary.
We need drivers who have a positive approach, that are willing to work in a professional & responsible manner and go the extra mile when working for our customers.
- Excellent rates of pay
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Full training provided
- Full PPE provided
- Potential for overtime
- Immediate start available
Please apply if you have the relevant experience mentioned by attaching your most recent CV
Job type - Full time - 40 hours a week with potential to earn overtime
Salary - £9.50 per hour. £14.25 per hour after 8 hours today.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are looking for an exciting new job role, please contact Ashley and Lauren at The Best Connection in Worthing
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job