A leading client of ours are looking to appoint a qualified Assessor, to deliver L5 Management Apprenticeships to their learners across the North West & West Yorkshire areas.
The role will entail a mixture of WBL Assessing & Classroom based training, so the ideal candidate will hold both an Assessors & Teaching/Training qualification.
It is also important that you are ambitious & career driven - as this role is offering some unique career progression opportunities that I am keen to discuss with you.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Training & Assessing qualification
- Level 5 (or above) Management qualification
- Previous L5 Management delivery experience
- Knowledge of new apprenticeship standards & EPA
- The ambition to want to grow & progress with the company
- UK driving licence & own car
Salaries & benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £32,000
- 45ppm from home
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Genuine career progression
To apply - //
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
- Level 5 Management ILM CIM Assessor Trainer Teacher Lecturer Business advanced apprenticeships