Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in East Manchester?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of an Outstanding Primary School in East Manchester to start as soon as possible until the Summer 2018. This is a full-time, long-term role with a salary of £60 per day.
This is a highly inclusive Primary School which benefits tremendously from the community they serve. Located in a modern two-storey building in East Manchester which is easily accessible by car and public transport, this school believes wholeheartedly in the holistic development of their pupils and installs key values of creativity & inventiveness, exploration & enquiry, care, respect & responsibility, ambition, success & celebration throughout the children's learning.
Will involve Supporting students with Special Educational Needs across KS1 and KS2, helping them to access the curriculum and avoiding disruption to others in the classroom.
The school are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant who has previous experience supporting students with SENs. As each child is an individual and the school understands the importance of building relationships of mutual respect with each child, they will consider candidates with experience in a variety of settings.
This is a much larger than average-sized primary school, with under 500 pupils on roll, including EY provision in the form of a 52-place nursery. The school provides for a proportion of disadvantaged pupils well above the national average. Pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities also number above the national average.
In 2016, the school met the government's floor standards. These standards set the minimum expectation for pupils' attainment and progress in English and Mathematics by the end of Year 6.
As an Outstanding school, all aspect of learning, progress and attainment are at the hear of the school's agenda and as such, candidates are expected to go above and beyond to ensure these standards are regularly met.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
For further information please contact Nicole or Erika on or forward a copy of your CV to Manchester@ twrecruitment.com
Suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Tradewind.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job