LEVEL 3 TEACHING ASSISTANT - Central Derby
Are you a Teaching Assistant with 6 months classroom based experience looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about providing support and building excellent rapport with children to encourage positivity and progression?
ITN Mark Education are recruiting for an enthusiastic and dedicated Level 3 teaching assistant for a part time position to start after Easter. The right candidate will be outgoing; self motivated and have a positive attitude. The successful teaching assistant will have previous experience of working within an EYFS setting. The school is offering a fantastic opportunity to work within a strong team with a great support frame. This is a great opportunity to join a diverse and vibrant community with a friendly atmosphere. We would like to hear from experienced teaching assistants who are committed to raising standards within a primary education environment.
- Level 3 qualification
- Minimum of 6 months classroom based experience
- Use effective behaviour management strategies
- Have a consistent positive and patient approach to learning
- Have experience supporting children with additional needs either in a care or education setting
- Effectively liaise with staff, parents, carers and outside agencies if required
- Have some curriculum knowledge
Successful Teaching Assistants will
- Support the children in all areas of the curriculum
- Work with children in small groups or one to one
- Assist with the preparation of the learning environment
- Liaise with parents
- Maintain pupil records
- Provide extra support where needed in order to encourage this child to integrate and progress
You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/taking down displays, etc.
About the School
This is an average sized nursery school in Central Derby. The school is passionate about helping every child love school, love learning and love themselves and others. Set in a vibrant and diverse environment with a strong community feel; the school is proud to provide children with skills for future learning and help to grow their self-esteem through active play and independent learning.
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education
- Competitive rates for Teaching Assistants
- Continued professional development
- Work in local Schools
- Rewarding and varied assignments
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers
ITN Mark Education requires all Teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check and join the update service. A minimum of two references are required. You will be required to attend a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Level 3
- Teaching Assistant