Level 3 EAL Teaching Assistants needed in Leeds
Up to £100 recommend a friend bonus per referral!
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant who has experience of working with children who has English as their second language?
We are currently seeking qualified Teaching Assistants for many of our forward thinking and improving schools in the local area of Leeds.
We are seeking qualified Teaching Assistants who have experience of working with EAL children, to work in Key Stage one or two either on daily or on a short term basis including morning calls.
What you will require:
- Qualified to minimum Level 3
- Experienced as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary setting
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teacher’s delivery of lessons
- Assist with basic learning during lessons
- Provide pivotal language support to all learners
- Communicate with staff, parents and other agencies regarding developments
What we offer:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your various assignments
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
- An excellent overall service, as verified in our annual review assessed by our existing employees
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job