Level 1 Service Desk Analyst - English and German Support
We are a global provider of IT Resources, IT Managed Services and flexible, ad-hoc IT Resource and Project Support. Founded in 1992, we have a proven track record of delivering business solutions to global organisations and Fortune 500 companies in over 40 countries. Over the last 27 years, we have delivered millions of pounds in cost savings to our clients. With offices in the UK, Europe, India and the US, we have clients spread across all 6 continents.
Our clients and our talented people have always guided our basic strategy and direction; so much so, that we named the company after our most basic principles. We are, and always will be 'allied’ to our client's needs and objectives. Our team is at the heart of our business, we are proud of each and every one of them. They are exceptional and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us.
The purpose of this role will be to provide 1st level support for Allied’s customer users and Dealers as part of the Service Desk team based near Cardiff/Frankfurt.
Position Objectives and Responsibilities
- Primary objective is to provide 1st Line support for the new (SRAP/CALMS Transition Service) project. The countries of main responsibility will include, Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
- Be readily available to answer phone calls, emails and web portal requests from the users in a professional and efficient manner.
- Provide timely, first call resolution to technical support issues while following company standards
- Escalate incidents to Level 2 Service Desk Analysts or Resolver groups.
- Provide accurate and updated information on incidents assigned to the Service Desk until the reported incidents are resolved.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support requests.
- Log and monitor all incidents to aid in identifying potential problem trends
- To remotely control users PC’s to investigate, diagnose and resolve issues
- Manage all aspects of your own performance e.g. incident handling, quality, timekeeping and absence reporting
- Identify any training requirements to help with your role and to develop your skills
- Required to a shift pattern (including weekends) and offer on call support.
Security & Compliance:
- Ensure that the Service Desk processes and procedures are followed in compliance with Customer’s security and audit requirements
- Be familiar with and support Customer’s Global Security Policies
- Understanding and promoting the customer policy on Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- To ensure ongoing adherence to all relevant compliance regulations that may govern the Customer’s/Allied business and complete all regulatory knowledge training where applicable in a timely fashion
Key skills and Knowledge
- Has the ability to provide Level 1 IT support
- A general knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure with an ability to learn new tools/areas quickly
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and suites
- A strong focus on service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Good attention to detail with a methodical and thorough approach to work
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Organized and good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills
- Great communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about their work
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills are required
- Personal Integrity / discretion
- Open communication style / good listener
- Team focused
- Great time management and ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
- English - essential
- German - essential and preferred
- Additional European languages advantageous - French/Spanish/Portuguese/Polish/Dutch
Key Behaviour skills
- Business Acumen Level 1
- Drive for Results Level 1
- Interpersonal Savvy Level 1
- Planning & Organising Level 1
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service
- European languages
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'