In-House Lettings Negotiators
Major sough after Housing Association
The stock is there, they have the properties, so the difference with this role is that you are literally matching the large brand of properties to the tenants.
Salary OTE £35,000 - £40,000pa (£18,000 basic salary) plus £1,300pa Essential Car User Allowance*
*ECU Allowance is paid in accordance with requirements of the relevant policy as updated from time to time.
Stratford, E15 4BJ covering a London wide portfolio
Hours are Monday to Friday; 9:00am - 5:00pm. Occasional Saturday/Evening work will be required to meet the demands of the role.
• Provide a lettings service to private rented sector (PRS) portfolio
• Dealing with/following up telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
• Arranging and carrying out accompanied viewings
• Manage and maintain an up to date database of applicants/prospective tenants
• Prepare and implement marketing of large new developments to let from dedicated marketing suite and/or show homes
• Market and source tenants for PRS properties which are being relet
• Manage online property advertisements on own website as well as external property portals such as Zoopla and Rightmove
• Provide excellent customer service to demanding client base
• Work closely with the Property Management Team
• Lettings experience gained in estate or letting agency
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Capable of working within defined targets and deadlines
• Ability to work as part of dynamic team
• Able to respond positively to challenges
• Experience of MS Office Suite
• Experience of managing property listings and adverts
• A passion for London property and people
• Good business ethics
• A full UK driving licence
Braundton Consulting is a recruitment agency working on behalf of this client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job