Bordesley Green - £17k Basic Plus Commission
My client are a multi-disciplined, independent agency and are looking for a strong Lettings Negotiator to join their growing team. My client always maintain a clear focus on giving a professional and quality service to all customers and offer great career progression and earning potential.
They are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their growing team with a great commission structure.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming Enquiries
- Arranging and conducting Viewings
- Taking Applications
- Maintaining regular contact with all Landlords and tenants, making them aware of any new suitable properties.
- Estate Agency or Lettings Experience
- Well resented and well poken
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- Full UK driving license and car
- Exceptional customer service skills
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Jacob at Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a Specialist Recruiter for the Property Industry specialising in the following:
Estate Agent / Estate Agency / Lettings / Residential lettings / New Homes / Property / Property Sales / Residential Sales / Commercial / Property Management / Surveying / land / Financial Services / Mortgages / Conveyancing / Recruitment / Recruiting / Online / Director / Area manager / Branch Manager / Assistant Manager / valuer / Senior Negotiator / Negotiator / Trainee Negotiator / Property Manager / Block Manager / Mortgage Advisor / Lister / Neg / Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Manager / Lettings Valuer / Sales Valuer / Associate / Consultant / Local property Expert / Country Homes / Partner / Conveyancer
- Estate Agents
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'