This company is a leading, privately-owned estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city, specialising in new luxury developments. Furthermore, as well as several offices in the UK, they have now expanded internationally. Due to the ongoing success of the business, they are looking to increase their staffing levels by taking on a Lettings Negotiator for their office located in Park Royal.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within the property industry. Knowledge of the local area would also be beneficial.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
- It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
This role will include a basic salary and on target earnings of £25,000 to £35,000 dependant on previous experience and performance, plus additional benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"