Lettings Negotiator, Derby
£15,000 - £18,000 DOE, uncapped commission
Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00
Alternate Saturdays 10.00 - 14.00
My client, a highly respected Estate Agency in Derby, is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their expanding team. The instruction levels in this office are increasing, making this an excellent opportunity for an experienced Negotiator to succeed and build their career.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in the Lettings industry and will have the passion to succeed and build a career within the company. Candidates should be confident, personable and have an excellent telephone manner.
As a Lettings Negotiator your duties will include:
- Registering prospective tenants and arranging viewings of properties that match their requirements
- Conducting property viewings and inspections
- Dealing with tenancy applications and references
- Providing landlord feedback following property viewings
- Dealing with all administrative duties required
To succeed in the role you will need:
- Previous experience in Lettings
- A full UK driving license and your own transport
- A passion for property and a people-oriented approach to working
In return, my client is offering a very competitive basic salary depending on experience, an uncapped commission structure and excellent clear routes for progression in order to develop your career in property.
If you are in a similar role, please send your CV to or ring me for a confidential chat about the role on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.