- The current climate is a perfect arena for the focussed and determined Letting Agent.
- Market conditions have now changed and the 'salesman’ is very much back in vogue.
This established and forward thinking independent Estate and Letting Agency is looking to increase its share of the market and to actively grow the business and to enhance still further the reputation of the company for quality and performance.
They envisage their new associate to ultimately have an in-depth knowledge of his/her applicant base, allowing him/her to not only match tenants with landlords but tenants with 'virtual’ landlords such as those who may not necessarily be coming to the market immediately but would consider a proposal if the 'right person came along’. In other words, they are looking for the consummate deal maker who can see success, be it in front of his/her nose or out in the distance. The telephone is the prime selling tool and their new associate will have a great fondness for this old but essential aid.
- From day one you will focus wholly on the Lettings process and use the tools of trade as a great opportunity to create income.
- You must enjoy dealing with a variety of people, as the role involves meeting new clients and assessing their property needs.
- The atmosphere in the office is extremely vibrant, with a large number of clients arriving at the office in person requiring a property viewing or needing assistance with a general enquiry.
- Meanwhile, the phones will be ringing with yet more enquiries.
- The pace is fast, yet every client enquiry needs to be dealt with professionally.
- You will be the face of the company and the quality of service given by their staff is of paramount importance.
- The role is for someone who is prepared to put in long hours and work hard to achieve success and meet (or exceed) challenging targets.
6 months+ previous Lettings experience is required.
£30,000 on target earnings. Basic salary to £16,000. Working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.30pm, Saturday 9.00am to 5.30pm with a day off during the week.
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents hits 11 years of successful trading. A milestone to be proud of...
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents is a "Specialist Estate Agency Recruitment Service" dealing with the placement of Estate Agents and Letting Agents into permanent positions within the Residential Estate Agency Property sector. Our additional areas of expertise include Property Management and CeMAP qualified Estate Agency Financial Services Consultants / Mortgage Advisors.
Visit Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents website at www.kingspermanentrecruitment.co.uk for online Estate Agency vacancies.
- Senior Negotiator
- Lettings Negotiator
- Residential Lettings