Our client is a successful, and established company that have proven to be a strong market leader with a solid high street presence are looking for a Lettings Negotiator.
y client is recruiting for an outstanding & experienced Lettings Negotiator.
Working in an established and friendly team based in a high street branch in Frimley.
The role of a Lettings Negotiator Involves:
Qualifying potential tenants, identifying their needs and matching them to suitable properties. A typical day will include; leaflet dropping, viewing properties, negotiating offers and taking references and delivering the highest levels of customer service to landlords and tenants.
As a Team Player, you’ll need the following skills and experience:
- Sales or Customer Service experience .
- Great Telephone Manner
- Consultative Approach
- The ability to negotiate
- Sound business ethics
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- A desire to grow the company & provide outstanding customer service
- Driving licence and Own Vehicle.
Hours 9am-6pm Monday—Friday & 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am-3.30pm
- Estate Agents